How to Install Google Phone App on Any Android Smartphone?
Everyone loves the application made by Google like Google Photos, Google Drive, Google Duo and many more. The reason behind is that the apps from google are very stable. Recently, Google has also put its Phone app on the Play store so that google can expand its device support.
Earlier this Google Phone app is only available for Pixel devices but nowadays this app is made available for non-pixel devices too. This Phone app is available for almost every Android smartphone in the market. But the version of android may be prerequisite.
Due to some reasons, this Google Phone app will not be shown in the play store. But don’t worry, we have a trick for you using which you can install this Phone app on your Android smartphone if you really want it.
Install Google Phone app on any Android Smartphone
- First, open Chrome or any other browser on your Android Smartphone
- After that search for Google Phone App on Google
- In the results try to find the Google Play Store link
- After that, you will see “Open in Play Store” button at the bottom
- On clicking that button, you will be redirected to the Google Play Store app on your Android Smartphone
- Finally, for there you can install the Google Phone app on your smartphone
In case if the app is not supported in your smartphone, you will see that your smartphone shows an unsupported error and you will not be able to install the Google Phone app.
This the way by which you can install the Google Phone app on your Android Smartphone in a simple manner. There are some brands in the market that do not support this Phone app, in that case, you can sideload the APK on your Android Smartphone.
I think that I have covered almost everything. if you’ve got any doubts or queries feel free to let me know in the comment section.
I’ve put so much effort into the making this, so I want everybody to share it on Social Media.