How to Hide Navigation Bar in Samsung OneUI?
Samsung’s OneUI is one of the most refined User Interface based on Android on Samsung smartphones. OneUI is really smooth and fluid compared to any other UI in the market. In addition to that, there is no lag like you have seen on the older Samsung’s user interface i.e TouchWiz.
In OneUI, Samsung has provided a full-screen gesture. But unfortunately, all the Samsung devices still comes with old school navigation bar with home, back and multitasking button.
It is fortunate that Samsung has provided customization option to hide the navigation bar so that users can experience the full-screen layout.
In this post, we are going to tell you the way how to hide the navigation bar in Samsung OneUI so that you can experience the full screen without any annoying navigation bar at the bottom
Steps to Hide the Navigation bar in Samsung OneUI
- First, open Setting on your Samsung device
- Then go to the Display settings
- After that, scroll down and you will see the Navigation Bar Option
- Here, you have to select the Full Navigation Gestures Option
- After enabling the Full-screen gesture you will see a new option called Gesture hints
- This option is enabled by default and you can also disable it to remove the thin bar at the bottom
This is the way you can hide the navigation bar in Samsung OneUI and disable the annoying bar at the bottom.
Visit regularly for such tips and tricks related to Samsung OneUI.
I think that I have covered almost everything. if you’ve got any doubts or queries feel free to let me know in the comment section.
I’ve put so much effort into the making this, so I want everybody to share it on Social Media.