Google People Cards: How to Add Yourself to Google Search?
If you search yourself on Google then you will find nothing on it unless you are a celebrity or popular person. On the other hand, if you search for a popular person or celebrity on Google, you will find a card which contains all the information about them. This card contains all the basic information and link to their official social media handles.
Recently Google brought the new feature called People card in India through which you can also create your own card. It is a kind of virtual visiting card which allows you to mention links of your social media handles. People card can show your name, profession, location and links to social media profiles. You have to follow few simple steps which tell you how you can also create your own People card.
Steps to Create Google People Cards
- Open Google Chrome on your smartphone
- Now search for “Add yourself to search”, Google shows lots of results
- Try to find out the one which says “Add yourself to Google Search” and click on “Get started” button
- After that you will be redirected to Google sign-in page, here you have to sign in using Google credentials
- Next, you will see a form where you have to fill your details
- After filling the form, you have to verify your mobile numbers
- At last, you will see the preview of the card and after that, you have to save it
This is the way how you can create your Google People card so that other people can see you on google search. In addition to this, the Business version of People card is also available which need some more information.
I think that I have covered almost everything. if you’ve got any doubts or queries feel free to let me know in the comment section.
I’ve put so much effort into the making this, so I want everybody to share it on Social Media.